Friday 15 November 2019

Forum Christmas Cheer Exchange - Part One

Hi there!  If it seems I've been a bit quiet here lately, it is only because life has been busy. 

Actually we have been doing a bit of Sylvanian-related crafting lately, but I can't show you any of it yet!  That's because I have been making things to send to my swap partner in this year's Christmas Cheer Exchange over on the Sylvanian Families forum. 

The idea is that our villagers are sending a Christmas cheer care package to another Sylvanian village, so many of the critters in Macadamia Grove have been busy preparing things to send.  :o)

What I can show you is what I have shown on the forum already - just a little teaser picture of the parcel, in the middle of being wrapped up to send:


I hope my swap partner likes their gift!  Once they have received it, I will be able to show you more, so stay tuned for Part Two...

6 comments:

  1. Hello GreyRabbit! I can't wait to see what your partner receives from you in the swap, the teaser picture makes it so much more exciting! I am looking forward to part two and when you receive your cheer package.
    Hugs, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily. Me too! It will be fun to see what each person has sent! :)

      Delete
  2. Your parcel looks intriguing! I bet you had fun preparing it! I only joined the forum Christmas Card exchange - not the gift one, but that was enjoyable to bring together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson - we did have fun putting the parcel together (Caitlyn helped a little with mine, as it was from our shared village after all!) Maybe you will join in next year?

      I haven't done my Christmas cards yet - hope to get them sorted over the weekend...

      Delete
  3. Hi GreyRabbit!

    Your parcel is so cute already! I can't wait to see the gifts and postcards everyone receives. :)
    You must be excited about receiving your package, too!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi GreyRabbit!
    What a lovely package!Hope your lucky partner shows us what´s inside! I´d love to see it.

    ReplyDelete