Wednesday 12 April 2023

Quick Photo Challenge: Spring Green!

The March prompt for the Quick Photo Challenge on the Sylvanian Families forum is "Spring Green"

I'm a little late, but have been neglecting this blog so shamefully this year that I was determined to catch up on these anyway.  I might even add a contribution to the February prompt in the next few days - I am just such a rebel.  lol

Anyway, here is my "Spring Green" photo, starring my lovely mother sloth, Candice Folivora:


She had a lovely relaxing time hanging out with the bees in our rosemary hedge.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, it's lovely to see the rosemary in flower. If I look through my window I have a sizeable bush in bloom next to my laburnum tree and a kerria bush popping with yellow flowers. Seeing your sloth mummy by the rosemary flowers is a gorgeous colour combination. The family is a cute one - mine have not yet departed from their box (I cheated with their biography pic, taking it in situ) but you may have inspired me to let them out for a story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GreyRabbit!

    The rosemary flowers are so cute! And so is Candice. I love the sloths and haven't done much with mine yet, that has to change!

    Great picture, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete