Tuesday 18 December 2018

December 16th - Presents Under the Tree!

The Rivertail children are very excited - they can't wait until Christmas Day!

All those brightly coloured presents under the Christmas Tree - what could be inside?


Mrs Rivertail knows of course (well, all but one!), but she's not telling!

Murray and Brooke exchange a happy smile.  Having all the family together, sharing the fun and excitement of the festive season - for them, this is the best part of Christmas.


I notice that the Rivertails seem to have FIVE presents under their Tree!  I wonder who is getting two?

3 comments:

  1. The Rivertails are so cute! The children must be impatient to open their presents! I sure was when I was young, hehe!
    I love how lovingly the couple are looking at each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ayrell! Sylvanians have such expressive little faces, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rivertail children look so happy and excited! I´m also curious to know who´ll get two presents.

    ReplyDelete